Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Otis...Every so often...
Lens: Sigma 50-500 Camera: K20D Photo Location: Texas ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F6.7 
Posted By: Rupert, 12-11-2010, 12:28 PM

I may have posted this here before long ago, it is not a new shot, but every so often Otis demands that I post some of his handsome features here and there, and if you know about Otis, you know that his wish is really his command. I seldom cross Otis without deep regret.....chewed phone and cable lines are a real irritant.

While here, I will also add that for me, the Sigma 50-500 has brought a new and much loved value to my shooting pleasures. It is one of the best values I have ever received in a single lens. Perfect? No, but very close. Just a pure joy to use and the Squirrels love it too!

Note the 1/60 speed.....I can't wait to see what I can get with the K5 very soon! It is going to open new doors for low light shooting!
Best Regards!

Otis
[IMG] [/IMG]
Views: 2,022
12-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Rupert, that's a fitting image of Otis , hadn't seen him in a while. I met a couple of his cousins (or so they claim to be) in the far Yukon this summer, one was rather sickly and the other one wouldn't come close enough for a decent shot. I'll post them in a separate threat.
12-11-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks Heinrich.......I'll take a look. Otis does have a world full of cousins!
Best Regards!
12-12-2010, 01:13 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's a beautiful shot of Otis! And you are right, taking this kind of shots with the K5 most be a pleasure. Looking forward to the results!

12-12-2010, 06:34 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

It's great to get re-acquainted with Otis. I'm looking forward to getting a K-5, after Pentax has had a little more practice building 'em.

Jer