Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Shih-Tzu
Lens: Pentax SMCP-FA 50mm f/1.4 Lens Pentax SMCP-FA 50mm f/1.4 Lens Camera: pentax-KX Photo Location: home ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/30s Aperture: F2.8 
Posted By: RENNYEDWIN, 12-20-2010, 11:22 AM

Shih-Tzu

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 

Views: 1,793
12-21-2010, 10:47 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think it would be better if a little lighter, what a cute puppy, he looks very intent. thanks for sharing and post again. Bob
12-22-2010, 08:47 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I love his facial expression and you seem to have captured the eyes. Does he have a name?
12-22-2010, 09:16 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
thanks guys..will post more pics.. his name is "Chase"

12-22-2010, 08:44 PM   #5
Inactive Account

The purpose of this forum is to get comments that hopefully will improve a person's photographic endeavors. You should search the Net for hints on photography. Everything about this "snapshot" is wrong. It may be a "record" for yourself but it is of no photographic value. Your doggie, Chase, deserves better, good photography requireslearning, attention to detail and hard work. Do it for him. Season's Greetings.
12-22-2010, 09:12 PM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Sparkle Quote
The purpose of this forum is to get comments that hopefully will improve a person's photographic endeavors. You should search the Net for hints on photography. Everything about this "snapshot" is wrong. It may be a "record" for yourself but it is of no photographic value. Your doggie, Chase, deserves better, good photography requireslearning, attention to detail and hard work. Do it for him. Season's Greetings.
Other than the underexposure, there's no need to be so harsh; the shot's otherwise quite fine. The correct eye is in focus for this type of shot, and an interesting facial expression was captured.
12-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #7
Inactive Account

Original Poster
i am quite an amateur myself and i dont mind harsh comments as long as it is honest. thanks for the review and surely will work hard ..!
12-22-2010, 09:59 PM   #8
Inactive Account

Original Poster
@jaieger..happy to know that u liked my shot and thanks for your comments and will work on the photographs.

12-22-2010, 10:59 PM   #9
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Your post reminds me of a shot i captured of my shih tzu. Tough because they have a small face.