Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Paid Model Shoot
Posted By: codiac2600, 10-02-2007, 11:16 AM

Hello everyone, hope you're all willing to sit down and take a look at a bunch of fun photos of another beautiful model. Went out to the woods (yes it was illegal to be there) and set up some fun lighting with my AF360 and 540 triggered by radio remotes and here are some of the results. Then went back to my studio and had a blast doing some interesting shots IMO.

Oh, and to see some more revealing shots check out the rest here at Photography 2.0 - Dreams Realized - powered by SmugMug click on Kristen Photo Shoot and the password is kristen. Warning there is some partial nudity in the shots and I still have more to upload so check back often.

I'll hopefully get more non partial nudes uploaded but I'm being paid and she wanted a rush on the the images on my site done right away and who am I to argue anyway.

As always C&C is welcome and yes I did some photoshop work to these and I'm a huge believer in not using it, but it was at her request so if you have specific questions on images you see please let me know an I'll explain my post-processing technique as best as I can.
Views: 1,842
10-02-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Here are a few more that I just finished working on. Looks like every image is up and ready for viewing so enjoy the work and please feel free to comment or ask questions.

Oh, BTW I used the DA* 16-50 2.8 in all of the shots in case you were wondering.

10-02-2007, 03:57 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Once again...All I can say is well done...And you are one lucky guy
10-02-2007, 08:20 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Great series, as usual.

I like the soft focus you used on some of the photos, as well as the play on light on some of the others. Masterful work. Kudos.

10-03-2007, 09:29 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Gaelen Quote
Once again...All I can say is well done...And you are one lucky guy
Thank You Gaelen and hopefully you get some ideas from it for your studio!

QuoteOriginally posted by vinzer Quote
Great series, as usual.

I like the soft focus you used on some of the photos, as well as the play on light on some of the others. Masterful work. Kudos.
Thank you Vinzer and it's not normal for me to use photoshop, but it worked and my skills haven't left me since University times.