Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The Switchboard Series
Posted By: blwnhr, 10-04-2007, 09:10 PM

I work in architecture and have been doing architectural surveys of a few supermarkets lately. As part of that I have to take comprehensive photos of every site. I much prefer to use my K10D to the crappy work P&S cameras, but needed something to keep me interested.

I noticed the lighting in the plant rooms was cool and cast great light over the switchboards so I made a point of snapping these. There are also a couple of a refrigeration condensor deck and some apples.

All have had level adjustments, contrast and most have had grain added. Enjoy.

This first shot worked in both black and white and colour so I thought I'd post both.

A different sort of Pentax...

Views: 1,124
10-05-2007, 12:11 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Something different ... I like it.
There's something about industrial-style photography that makes it work so well.

I am going to have a go at this style of photography when I move to the new office/complex in the next 2 weeks (Optus has moved 6,500 into a new 6-building modern architecture/landscaped complex recently).