Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
  #1
Winter, series 1
Photo Location: Sweden 
Posted By: the swede, 01-16-2011, 11:16 AM










Views: 1,332
01-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Bob Harris's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Canon City, Colorado
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 18,477
very nice series, 4 gives me the feeling that there is hope the sun will someday melt the snow. thanks for the view. Bob
01-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
Inactive Account




Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,310
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
very nice series, 4 gives me the feeling that there is hope the sun will someday melt the snow. thanks for the view. Bob
Thanks! Im hangning on to that hope to right now
01-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #4
Veteran Member
Jimbo's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Maple Ridge BC Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 11,369
Wow, that first one jumps right out at you. Love them all Swede. #4 does stand out. JIM

01-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Heinrich Lohmann's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Airdrie, Alberta Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 7,322
A wonderful series, love the third one. thanks for posting them.
01-16-2011, 02:21 PM   #6
Veteran Member
tessfully's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: S. Algonquin, Ontario
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 5,859
They are all glorious. What a joy to open! I have a thing about trails so love number three, but all of these are gorgeous. The first with its clouds taking your eye into the distance, the frost and sparkle in number two... and the sun and shadow thru the spruce is lovely. Wonderful!!!!!!
01-16-2011, 11:50 PM   #7
Inactive Account




Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,310
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jimbo Quote
Wow, that first one jumps right out at you. Love them all Swede. #4 does stand out. JIM
QuoteOriginally posted by Heinrich Lohmann Quote
A wonderful series, love the third one. thanks for posting them.
Thanks guys!

QuoteOriginally posted by tessfully Quote
They are all glorious. What a joy to open! I have a thing about trails so love number three, but all of these are gorgeous. The first with its clouds taking your eye into the distance, the frost and sparkle in number two... and the sun and shadow thru the spruce is lovely. Wonderful!!!!!!
Im glad you liked them
01-17-2011, 09:31 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
slowpez's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: South Carolina, USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 18,122
Number three does it for me too. Love the series.

01-17-2011, 06:18 PM   #9
Inactive Account




Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 3
Lovely series
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Landscape Winter series of Aletsch Glacier, Riederalp, Switzerland tcom Post Your Photos! 11 01-11-2011 07:24 AM
Winter Series Rockdoctor Post Your Photos! 5 03-05-2009 05:03 AM
A series of winter infrared shots tcom Post Your Photos! 4 01-25-2009 12:47 PM
A series of winter pics with K-m tcom Post Your Photos! 19 01-07-2009 08:00 AM
Bogen 190 series and 055 series - advice needed geauxpez Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 9 12-16-2008 01:34 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:48 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top