Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Goodbye Lacie....
Lens: DA*50-135 Camera: K20D Photo Location: Texas ISO: 100 
Posted By: Rupert, 01-18-2011, 07:43 AM

I finally finished processing the remaining few shots from last week of Shelby and Lacie.....and we are not shooting today because the girls had to work, so you will be spared for another week of any new shots. By then I will have a new girl or two to add, and Lacie and Shelby will be back too.
I think this last shoot might have been my best effort so far, still a long way from where I want to go, but at least it appears to be in the right direction.

I certainly appreciate all the comments and the tips and help that many here have been offering, it has made a difference, and I look forward to your future assistance.
Best Regards!
Rupert

For those not familiar with Flickr, if you click on the images they will open in FLickr....Click on them one more time and the will open on Flickr Blackscreen for much better viewing. A nice feature, I think.

Lacie-Love that hair!
[IMG] [/IMG]

She tried to "pout", but it is just not her nature.
[IMG] [/IMG]

She is just a very sweet girl.
[IMG] [/IMG]
Views: 1,780
01-18-2011, 08:30 AM   #2

Photos: Albums
Ooooh - Rupert's getting new women. Not that there's anything wrong with Lacie. She's quite pleasing to the eyes. But your shots of new women alongside Shelby and Lacie? Not sure I can handle that. Take it easy on us, Rupert.
01-18-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Rupert, where do you get these young Texas gals, is there a certain website that I can click on and rent one for a day or so, photography purposes only of course. Nice shots and thanks Bob
01-18-2011, 12:55 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Rupert, you got Bob going squirrelly but he's loaded for bare!

01-18-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Sparkles, I will try to please, but Mrs Rupert is a strong gun advocate.....and does not believe in Bare Shooting. I have to respect her caliber..........

Bob, if you don't mind a poorly done quick snap, I will give you a preview of my next Model.....she is a natural beauty. I have been trying to shoot her for some time but her work and school schedule have not cooperated for us. Soon, I hope. Even though I haven't been able to shoot her yet, she sits with me at lunch most days and keeps me from "getting lonely". All the girls take turns, it is just a part of their job. Eating at the same place every day for years does have its privilege!

Kathryn...in bad light and just a fast snap, but you get the picture.....
Attachment 81073

The first shot I ever took of Shelby, in the same place where I eat every day.....She was a Diamond in the rough.....
[IMG] [/IMG]

This is so much fun!
Best Regards!
Rupert

Last edited by Rupert; 05-30-2015 at 12:07 PM.
01-18-2011, 07:38 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

you sure know how to choose a place to have lunch. What town is this located in?
01-19-2011, 02:09 AM   #7
Inactive Account

Bob is getting out of control. Don't tell him. He is very mobile and could be there in a jiffy. I mean a Mobile Home. But when his wife finds out he'll be walking, if he's able. Pretty hard to walk with two broken legs and a camera needing to be surgically removed.
01-19-2011, 09:46 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Well, we didn't shoot yesterday, the girls had to work, so you will get a little break from any new shots or new girls until next week.
It may be a good thing to let Bob cool off, let Sparkles sort out her gender identity and preferences, and let old Rupert get in a few Handsome Squirrel shots this week.

Bob, if I give you the location, do I need to order extra Pizza next Tuesday? No problem, just let me know in advance, the girls are not much for sharing if we are short on Pizza. Hot Wings.......Spicy or Honey BBQ?
Best Regards!
Rupert

01-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Sparkle Quote
Bob is getting out of control. Don't tell him. He is very mobile and could be there in a jiffy. I mean a Mobile Home. But when his wife finds out he'll be walking, if he's able. Pretty hard to walk with two broken legs and a camera needing to be surgically removed.
you don't have to worry about me, I am like that old western TV program "Have Wife, Will Travel", after 44 years she has got me pretty well figured out and trained.
01-19-2011, 01:05 PM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Well, we didn't shoot yesterday, the girls had to work, so you will get a little break from any new shots or new girls until next week.
It may be a good thing to let Bob cool off, let Sparkles sort out her gender identity and preferences, and let old Rupert get in a few Handsome Squirrel shots this week.

Bob, if I give you the location, do I need to order extra Pizza next Tuesday? No problem, just let me know in advance, the girls are not much for sharing if we are short on Pizza. Hot Wings.......Spicy or Honey BBQ?
Best Regards!
Rupert
We will be pulling into the Hill Country area about Nov 15th, so you better hold off on the pizza and wings at least until then. I might be able to make it earlier if you were serving rib eyes and prime rib. Thanks to you and Sparkle for the humor, wit and giving my wife something to laugh at besides me.