Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Geronimo
Posted By: Geyst, 10-14-2007, 01:25 PM

Today I made some shots of our puppy's so that the new owners can see how they grow.

Here is geronimo, he sure is the future leader of a pack. Th picture is made seconds before the action.

Guido

Views: 1,575
10-14-2007, 01:53 PM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It's a great shot, exposure, detail, colour and crop but has one big distracting issue. He has a tail growing out of his head and the right eye could be a little sharper. he sure is a cute pup though and this will be a good record of him as he gets bigger.
10-16-2007, 06:39 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
He has a tail growing out of his head and the right eye could be a little sharper
probably because I'm a breed lover the tail does not bother me, because the tail is at the place it should be in this breed. Gues you mean his left eye. You are right on that, the DOf not deep enough with the 300 at F4.5.

Guido
10-16-2007, 03:18 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
That's a real cute shot of your puppy Guido. I have to agree with Peter though over the placement of the tail.

Paul