Green Bay/Washington Game - NFL
Posted By: camperguy01, 10-15-2007, 02:23 PM

All taken with the Tamron 70-300mm Di.

C & C is always welcome-

Views: 2,696
10-15-2007, 02:52 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
nice pictures. color is perfect. pictures are clear. did you happen to get any pictures of the action? i'd love to smear some pics of the redskins losing to my gf. BTW, how close to the field are you? these are obviously not nose bleed seats.
10-15-2007, 02:54 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Very cool!

Hi!

Those are great. I really like the one of the photographers all in their poses trying to get action shots.

Poor 'skins. I'm happy, though. The Saints won!
10-15-2007, 03:54 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Nice Photo's indeed . Love Brett , love it more when I listen to John Madden just go ga ga over him and work his name in the every other sentance ! I agree from the photo's looks like the seats are pretty darn good.

10-15-2007, 04:36 PM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by GatorPentax Quote
nice pictures. color is perfect. pictures are clear. did you happen to get any pictures of the action? i'd love to smear some pics of the redskins losing to my gf. BTW, how close to the field are you? these are obviously not nose bleed seats.
Thanks much for the kind words.

My seats were good but not that close. I always take the opportunity to use the pre-game warm-ups to take close up pics (almost all that I posted were during the warm-ups). It also started to rain so that limited the number of pics I took during the actual game.

Here are a few action shots though, of the Packers scoring their first touchdown -

And then the Lambeau Leap.....

10-15-2007, 04:59 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by camperguy01 Quote
My seats were good but not that close.
I was going to say - those looked like front-row shots!

QuoteQuote:
Here are a few action shots though, of the Packers scoring their first touchdown -

How come he's running backwards?!?!

Nice shots, I took my Tamron out to the local University's game this Saturday. I quite enjoyed it, I'm sure you did too.
10-16-2007, 09:20 AM   #7

Great pictures.. I'd love to see the Packers play while Brett was still with them.

10-16-2007, 09:39 AM   #8

I bleed purple and gold so naturally I hate the Packers, but those are some good pics. You guys better watch out for Adrian Peterson next time we play, I hope you saw what he just did to the bears Defense.
10-16-2007, 10:14 AM   #9

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by vdubbin099 Quote
I bleed purple and gold so naturally I hate the Packers, but those are some good pics. You guys better watch out for Adrian Peterson next time we play, I hope you saw what he just did to the bears Defense.
Thanks for the comments (on the pics - ).

I have to agree with you, Peterson looks VERY good - I'm afraid he's going to be a thorn in our side for a very long time. Best player taken in this years draft IMO......
10-16-2007, 12:35 PM   #10
Veteran Member

Just a query? I watch a bit of the NFL on Tv down here, as a couple of Aussie kickers are involved. Our AFL kickers are some of the best in the world
Question : what team do you mean by the Purple and Gold. Like to have a look at this Peterson?
Thanks.
10-16-2007, 12:52 PM   #11

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bramela Quote
Just a query? I watch a bit of the NFL on Tv down here, as a couple of Aussie kickers are involved. Our AFL kickers are some of the best in the world
Question : what team do you mean by the Purple and Gold. Like to have a look at this Peterson?
Thanks.
"Purple and Gold" refers to the Minnesota Vikings. Adrian Peterson is a Running Back for the Vikings - a very good one.
10-16-2007, 11:13 PM   #12
Veteran Member

Thanks for that !
10-17-2007, 03:23 AM   #13
Veteran Member

Great stuff and I feel bad for the Pro photogs on the sideline.... your pictures were better then what they typically get!