Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
moon shoot
Lens: Tokina AT-X f5.6 & Kenko 1.5x teleconverter Camera: K2000 Photo Location: utah 
Posted By: littledrawe, 02-18-2011, 09:44 PM

this is my first time trying to shoot the moon. High winds and a less than ideal tripod lead to some camera shake.

Views: 1,458
02-19-2011, 02:16 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Perhaps next time you will have better conditions. Your settings seems all right, just that slight movement. I've tried the moon a few times with a Zivnon 500mm mirror lens and a Kenko 2x, but never get something sharp enough to post. From what I've seen so far it is far more difficult than it seems. Just the slightest movement and even atmospheric conditions apparently have an effect on the outcome. We should just keep on trying though
« The Moon | Colori »

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, moon, photo