Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Newborn Pictures - 3 days old
Posted By: matiki, 10-17-2007, 10:52 AM

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd share some of the first pictures I took of my first baby, Madeline. She was a little early (3 weeks, 2 days), so everything has been up in the air and I've had little time to share.

Please feel free to comment, especially if you've got suggestions for good ways to take infant photographs! I've only cropped and resized them... so any tips on PP welcome as well.

Madeline Sleeping

Madeline Awake

C&C welcome! Thanks everyone

Last edited by matiki; 10-17-2007 at 12:05 PM.
Views: 3,603
10-17-2007, 01:00 PM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations!

Lovely photos. I must admit they also remind me that time flies (I have a + one year old daughter). Take lots of pictures - they grow fast!

Best wishes
10-17-2007, 01:11 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Aanund Quote
Congratulations!

Lovely photos. I must admit they also remind me that time flies (I have a + one year old daughter). Take lots of pictures - they grow fast!

Best wishes
Thanks Aanund! This is a great shot you got of your daughter... those old M lenses are fantastic aren't they? https://www.pentaxforums.com/gallery/photo-2013.html

I'm sure I'll need to replace my K100d body before long, I've been snapping away.
10-17-2007, 01:36 PM   #4
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thank you for looking. That was a fine moment as well.

I agree. Whenever we compare shots with the DA18-50 we are pleasently surprised. I really like the m 40, (bought it due to a bad case of student budget DA40 envy to se if the focal lenght was worth putting on the neverending lens wish list) the A50 gets alot of use as well. But with the small 40mm on itīs so easy to bring the camera along. Should use the takumars more though.

K100d worn out shutter otherwise mint++, should go well on e bay :-)

Once again, congratulations!