Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Newly posted pictures
Posted By: stevbike, 03-12-2011, 10:48 AM

Hello there!

I joined as a member a while ago but only recently added some pictures of mine. They are on the photos members part of this site. It just represents a small sampling of what I do. Enjoy!!!

stevbike
Views: 1,701
03-12-2011, 11:20 AM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Stev......Pick out a couple of your favorites you have posted and post them here. You can edit your thread to add them. We like to see photos over here, so feel free to show them to us!
If you need help in posting them here, we will help you.
Best Regards!
Rupert
03-13-2011, 11:20 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Stev......Pick out a couple of your favorites you have posted and post them here. You can edit your thread to add them. We like to see photos over here, so feel free to show them to us!
If you need help in posting them here, we will help you.
Best Regards!
Rupert
Here is link to one of my first three up loads. Spring melt. - stevbike's Album: Pentax K-m/ K-2000 - PentaxForums.com

This is just a sampling of what I like to do. It also includes macro shots of models that will posted later.

stevbike