Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  
Double Exposures
Posted By: kevinschoenmakers, 03-20-2011, 08:22 AM

Yesterday I went along with the photography club of my university, which for me turned into an experiment with double exposures. You can do these in-camera with the K-5 (and probably other cameras too). Try it sometime, it's a very, very cool feature.

More on my website.

Views: 4,426
04-02-2011, 12:00 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Yeah, annoying when it happens, but the streaking and grid pattern isn't on all images.
So although I hate to fall back to Digital Camera Utility or use another software package (Bibble or DCRAW), it is an acceptable solution for most of the few times I might use multiple-exposure.

It is a fun thing to play with, and can give slightly unexpected and creative results rather than waiting until you're back home and then sitting behind PhotoShop all day long.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, exposures, photo