Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

I'll ask you.....
Posted By: Heinrich Lohmann, 03-26-2011, 01:15 PM

......is this the way it is supposed to look 5 days into Spring? Grey skies, fog and snow and the temp. is -8 C ? Looks more like Christmas.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated.
Views: 2,831
03-28-2011, 06:15 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What will make me appreciate your photos more is when I look at them next Saturday afternoon for 2 weeks when I will be in Englewood Fl. (South of Venice Fl).I'll post some shots while I try to stay cool at poolside. --charliezap

03-28-2011, 09:45 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
What will make me appreciate your photos more is when I look at them next Saturday afternoon for 2 weeks when I will be in Englewood Fl. (South of Venice Fl).I'll post some shots while I try to stay cool at poolside. --charliezap
Thank you Charlie, hope that you do have a good time at poolside. One thing about that is that you can always call for another margarita if it does get too hot. As an aside, we had another 3" of the white stuff over the weekend.

Take care,

QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Nope, Heinrich, spring's not supposed to look that way . . . . . . . but it did yesterday in St. Louis where we were visiting. This morning, I had to cuss and scrape ice and snow off the rental before we could drive it to the airport - cold wet feet and numb fingers - reminds me of my 20+ years in Michigan and Ohio.

It was great to step off the plane into a muggy, 80F Houston afternoon when we got off the plane a couple of hours ago.

Jer
Thank you Jer, that must have been a real bummer, good thing that do did have the earlier training in Michigan and Ohio.

Take care,

QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem Quote
Nice shots of a kind we can never take here because we don't get any snow!
Tank you, but never say never.

Take care,
03-28-2011, 10:32 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ummm...I'm not seeing too many hints of spring. Good luck though, you'll get there!
03-28-2011, 12:17 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BlueBubbleBoy Quote
Ummm...I'm not seeing too many hints of spring. Good luck though, you'll get there!
Thanks Barry, Spring will arrive sooner or later it's just that I would like it sooner.

Take care,

03-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Where the heck do you live !!! Oh Yeah about 300km from where I live - I can tel lit's spring here as the temperature numbers in front of the minus sign are getting smaller
03-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #21
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Where the heck do you live !!! Oh Yeah about 300km from where I live - I can tel lit's spring here as the temperature numbers in front of the minus sign are getting smaller
Hi Dave and thank you, I really do not mind Winter but enough is enough already. A yesar ago we had half the garden planted.

Take care,