Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Join us for a sunset cocktail in Fl.
Posted By: charliezap, 03-29-2011, 09:14 AM

The Mrs. and I will be in Englewood Fl for 2 weeks starting April 2nd.If any Pentaxians are in the area feel free to stop by to talk "shop" and relax for a day.The villa has 4 bedrooms and we could accomadate someone for a night if need be.We are going to have some people dropping by but it would be great to finally "eyeball" some shutter snappers and posters and get aquainted over a frosty.The place looks very nice and I'm sure were going to have a grand time there for the duration of our stay.Englewood is South of Venice Fl and the villa is 1/2 mile from Manasota Beach.The link shows what the place looks like.--charliezap
A Taste of Paradise - Photo Gallery
Views: 1,603
03-29-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Enjoy yourself Charlie, lets only hope the weather stays warm and no early hurricanes roll in, I think you have had enough bad weather this year. Take lots of photos, so that we can enjoy the area with you. Bob
03-29-2011, 09:38 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

geez charlie, ya forgot to mention that you'd be buying !!! enjoy the florida sun... i'm sure we'll be seeing some bathing beauties when ya get back....... i'm countin' on it...
be well.... dave m
03-29-2011, 10:29 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
Enjoy yourself Charlie, lets only hope the weather stays warm and no early hurricanes roll in, I think you have had enough bad weather this year. Take lots of photos, so that we can enjoy the area with you. Bob
QuoteOriginally posted by dcmsox2004 Quote
geez charlie, ya forgot to mention that you'd be buying !!! enjoy the florida sun... i'm sure we'll be seeing some bathing beauties when ya get back....... i'm countin' on it...
be well.... dave m
thanks guys--with the laptop that my wife told me to get I should be posting as I am having a good time and Dave I guess that it's my treat for beverages.--charliezap

03-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Have a great time Charlie. I predict the winds will be fair and the sun will be bright enough to warm your backside.
03-29-2011, 01:14 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Live it up, Capn.

Jer
03-30-2011, 06:19 AM   #7
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
Have a great time Charlie. I predict the winds will be fair and the sun will be bright enough to warm your backside.
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Live it up, Capn.

Jer
Thanks Susan and Jer and others for the send off.I still haven't got any takers on the sunset cocktail that I'm buying.The good news is that the extended forcast as far as I can determine is going to be sunny and in the 80's.--charliezap