Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Another Sad Story.....
Lens: Bigma 50-500 Camera: K5 Photo Location: Texas ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: Rupert, 04-02-2011, 07:58 AM

This little Girly Squirrel showed up yesterday evening complaining of "severe weight gain", and asking if I knew where she could locate Otis? She had such a sad little face it almost brought a tear to my eye. She said she was lean and agile, watched her diet and maintained a lovely shape, but then went to a big Party over at Sylvia's Place of Debauchery & Billiards one night and soon after began to put on the weight......She says that Otis Squirrel was there and maybe he knows if she ate too much of the rich food at the party......she can't recall because the night was all a blur to her memory.....they had lots of that homemade beer and distilled apple spirits. ( I wondered where all those apples were going?)

Anyhow, I told her that if I saw Otis I would have him give her a holler.........It is Spring here, and I guess I will be hearing a lot of these stories......looks like plenty of new Squirrels will soon be available for Otis' "Army of Squirrels".

She looked so sad....
[IMG][/IMG]

Best Regards!
Shooting with the K5 is just plain fun! Try it at your earliest opportunity, you will love it. No matter what you have shot with in the past, the K5 will stun you with its new capabilities. Guaranteed by Otis Squirrel.....if you can find him!
Views: 1,518
04-02-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Otis slipped the little dear a ruffie (I have no idea how to spell that word). Poor dear. Is she going the adoption route? I have next door neighbors that would love to have a baby squirrel.
04-02-2011, 08:21 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Otis is just tearing it up, Isn't he? I would hate to be him when the child support lawyers get hold of him. He's going to spend the rest of his life in court.

04-02-2011, 10:30 AM   #4
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Original Poster
Susan....I can send you a bushel basket full!

Jeff, Otis has Lawyer Louie Squirrel as his Attorney. Louie often practices medicine too....and when he fouls up, which is most often, he recommends himself as a Malpractice Attorney...he is among the richest of all Squirrels........

Here is an old shot of Louie Lawyer arguing a case before the Supreme Squirrels a couple of years back....

Best Regards!

04-02-2011, 11:18 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
She does look a bit despondent - I'm hoping things will look up for her soon.

Jer
04-02-2011, 11:23 AM   #6
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Original Poster
Jer, I maybe in trouble.......I recommended that she retain Lawyer Louie....Otis will not be pleased, but she will get a big settlement of Exotic Nuts to raise her babies, and a fine new treetop home too. Otis needs to be more responsible and stop all this "fooling around". He is not a good example to his Army Squirrels, which may be why Squirrels are multiplying like crazy.....
Regards!