Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
My little Florida video
Camera: Panasonic DMC-TZ4 Photo Location: Englewood Fl 
Posted By: charliezap, 04-04-2011, 02:30 PM

OK--Let's get one thing straight.I'm not a video guy so don't critique me too harshly on the video.It's nice to have 2 straight weeks of vacation and for me that's a lot since I consider myself more of a homebody.My wife on the other hand is foot loose and fancy free and is willing to go anywhere.This is home for almost 2 more weeks so I'll force myself to make the best of it.--charliezap

Views: 1,043
04-04-2011, 02:39 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Yep, that's your typical florida house! Very nice. Enjoy your 2 weeks, days go by quick on vacation! (at least so it seems for me)
04-04-2011, 04:50 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Charlie your video was fine.

I do worry about you having to live in such primitive conditions for a full two weeks. Should we send care packages?
04-04-2011, 05:05 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mikerigel Quote
Yep, that's your typical florida house! Very nice. Enjoy your 2 weeks, days go by quick on vacation! (at least so it seems for me)
QuoteOriginally posted by Colbyt Quote
Charlie your video was fine.

I do worry about you having to live in such primitive conditions for a full two weeks. Should we send care packages?
Right now we have a bunch of days left and before we know it we will have to pack and head North. --charliezap

04-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey, Capn - looks like you got it rough, my friend . Man, I love hearing that MA accent - brings me back to my years in Boston, where I became a Red Sox fan. What's with those guys, anyway?

Jer
04-04-2011, 06:57 PM   #6
Veteran Member

This is the first time in a while that you posted something that didn't have snow or ice in it. Really nice "digs", enjoy that pool, warmth and solitude.You should of taken some of your photos to put on those empty walls, enjoy because reality is just around the corner. Bob
04-05-2011, 05:11 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
This is the first time in a while that you posted something that didn't have snow or ice in it. Really nice "digs", enjoy that pool, warmth and solitude.You should of taken some of your photos to put on those empty walls, enjoy because reality is just around the corner. Bob
Hi Bob-Yes it is indeed strange for me to post something without cold associated surroundings and reality for me will be on April 15th when we have to leave.
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Hey, Capn - looks like you got it rough, my friend . Man, I love hearing that MA accent - brings me back to my years in Boston, where I became a Red Sox fan. What's with those guys, anyway?

Jer
I don't know Jer.When I hear myself talk it sounds very normal to me.Maybe your ears are a bit off.As for the Red Sox maybe they are saving it for Friday's Boston Home Opener against the NY Yankees.I'm running a pool for that game at $25 a square with the top prize being $1000 for final score and 12 other good payouts.It's been sold out for months.If I hit a square or 2 I'm looking for some new "glass" for the K20d.Thursday just for fun I'll post the pool sheet for Friday's game.The score of each inning 1-8 pays $50 so it's fun to watch as the game goes along.The other winners have to wait until the end of the game to see if they won their respective catagories of prizes--hits--strikeouts--walks---homeruns.Keep an eyeout for the sheet on Thursday.----charliezap
04-05-2011, 06:11 AM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

nice digs charlie.... very envious of warm tropical breezes right now.... enjoy !!! dave m

04-05-2011, 06:52 AM   #9
Pentaxian

Charlie your glasses are on the table by the pool in case you can't find them. Sorry that you have to put up with such primitive conditions but a beverage will help you cope.
04-06-2011, 05:25 AM   #10
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dcmsox2004 Quote
nice digs charlie.... very envious of warm tropical breezes right now.... enjoy !!! dave m
The only blight so far is that the Red Sox lost again last night making them 0-4 for the season.--charliezap
QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
Charlie your glasses are on the table by the pool in case you can't find them. Sorry that you have to put up with such primitive conditions but a beverage will help you cope.
Today Susan we are having some fellow Northerners over for the day to help us suffer through our appalling primitive conditions.--charliezap