Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Canary Wharf 1 lens freestyle
Lens: smc PENTAX DA 35mm F2.8 Macro Limited Camera: Pentax K-5 Photo Location: Canary Wharf, London 
Posted By: testdasi, 04-07-2011, 02:04 PM

For every photo session, I always try to use only 1 lens (unless if it rains then the WR kit comes to the rescue). It's just a nice bonding experience (which helps with my LBA). It's even nicer with the 35mm limited whose versatility is just wonderful.

Let's start with my favourite of the entire series and what the 35mm is designed for - macro...

... then throw in some vintage-color street-style...

... with classic black and white...

... and even fake diorama landscape.

This lens has successfully replaced my old favourite on MFT (the Panny 20mm f1.7) and then some (macro!). And coincidentally, the cost of both are exactly the same (of course without discounting time value for money which may be complicated by the volatile inflation we are going through - ok, I digressed). But ya, it's a great lens!
Views: 1,420
04-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Good ones. I like the drops, and diorama.