Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Release the hounds (or wake them up at least)
Lens: Leica Elmarit 60mm Camera: K-7 Photo Location: Home 
Posted By: samski_1, 04-09-2011, 12:41 AM

Just a couple of our pet lab and retired sheep dog. Nice life!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 

Views: 1,621
04-09-2011, 06:55 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Beautiful animals. They look well taken care of and contented in their retirement. That is all anyone can hope for.
04-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Yes Susan, life is certainly a breeze for the faithful mutt around here. I have only had this lens a short period but it surprises me every time.
04-09-2011, 09:48 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You can tell that these are great dogs and companions. enjoyed the view. My daughter raises labs, now has a silver lab breed which are quite beautiful. thanks Bob

04-09-2011, 11:28 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
You can tell that these are great dogs and companions. enjoyed the view. My daughter raises labs, now has a silver lab breed which are quite beautiful. thanks Bob
Please post some pics of the silver ones, I haven't seen them before. Ours was a wedding gift from our bridal party and is the perfect family dog, he adores the kids.
04-10-2011, 10:47 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by samski_1 Quote
Please post some pics of the silver ones, I haven't seen them before. Ours was a wedding gift from our bridal party and is the perfect family dog, he adores the kids.
Here are a couple of one of the puppies, also notice the Pentax camera we gave our grand daughter. take care Bob
Attached Images