Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Vegas Baby - Celebrities
Posted By: daacon, 10-28-2007, 01:46 PM

The last of my Vegas Baby series perhaps .... This night we all dressed up in Tuxedo T-shirts. That was a big hit as eveyone asked where did we get them, we could have sold a couple dozen I am sure. We went to the Penn and Teller show and after the show they were outside to shake hands take pictures whatever. Very friendly people and yes Teller can talk. I am in the back beside Penn I am 6'2" so Penn is considerable taller and wider than me by a long shot as you can see (and I am about 250lbs so not a skinny kid).

Penn

Teller

We went to Palm's later that night (Penn and Teller play at the RIO) and went into the Poker room. There was a film crew video taping a Texas hold'em game and who did we see there - Jean Robert of current Survivor TV show fame. He was a nice guy as well and when we asked him if he won Survivor - he just smiled. He did look much thinner and very tanned so methinks he stayed in it for a while!

Professional Poker Player - John Robert

Thanks for looking.
Views: 2,322

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
baby, camera, night, penn, photo, poker, robert, survivor, teller, vegas