Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Post your photography business cards!
Posted By: hamidlmt, 10-29-2007, 09:09 AM

Since getting the K10D in January, I've taken nearly 12,000 shots. And, every now and then I've started getting paid for my work and have even been invited for a gallery showing next year. So, I've decided I need to turn this into a side business and really put myself out there, letting the world know I'm a photographer.

I dropped off my first photography business card at the printer the other day. What do you think?

And, if anyone else has a photo business card, post it here!
Views: 1,817
10-29-2007, 06:56 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Not bad hamidlmt,

Don't be afraid of designing more than 1, O know some people that have 1 for every type of photograph they take.

Personally I think that you should have left your number on, you might just get some business off this board, or even a call from someone in your area looking for a little photo adventure.
10-29-2007, 08:03 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote
Not bad hamidlmt,

Don't be afraid of designing more than 1, O know some people that have 1 for every type of photograph they take.

Personally I think that you should have left your number on, you might just get some business off this board, or even a call from someone in your area looking for a little photo adventure.
I've thought of making a few different versions. I also shoot a lot of dogs and people. For now, I wanted to start with something more general.

I didn't want to put my number on there as I didn't want to really do an ad for myself, which is probably against forum rules. If someone locally finds me on the forum, my contact info isn't hard to find from the links in my signature or they can send an IM.

Anyways... the encouragement is appreciated!
10-30-2007, 11:37 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
well i knew i posted one in another thread so i found it

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/post-your-photos/10552-post-your-business-cards-here.html