Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
I resisted temptation----BARELY
Lens: Pentax 18-250 Camera: k20d Photo Location: Venice Fl ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F4 
Posted By: charliezap, 04-14-2011, 07:55 PM

We went out to lunch today in downtown Venice Fl and I was good.All I had was a very good Reuben sandwich and iced tea.At the register there are abounding temptations but I held my ground.My wife on the other hand couldn't resist but she is the brains behind where I am now and after 46 yrs and she is entitled to an indulgence at times.I had a great time for 2 weeks but getting back to where I belong will be a welcome reality.--charliezap

Attached Images

Views: 1,492
04-14-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You've got more will power than I do, that's for sure. After looking at your photos, I think I'm going to go rummage through the pantry to look for goodies.
04-14-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
yummmmmmmm!

and I really like the composition of these, thanks for sharing
04-14-2011, 08:41 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BlueBubbleBoy Quote
You've got more will power than I do, that's for sure. After looking at your photos, I think I'm going to go rummage through the pantry to look for goodies.
Don't eat too much Barry.It's getting late.--charliezap
QuoteOriginally posted by LisaR Quote
yummmmmmmm!

and I really like the composition of these, thanks for sharing
Thanks Lisa.I got lucky with the shots.The goodies were behind glass and I held the camera down low without looking and took the shots as my wife was paying the bill.--charliezap

04-14-2011, 09:15 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How could you pass up the danish and the cupcakes and then there are the brownies and don't forget the squares, gosh I like turnovers and I think I will have some crumb cake before I go to bed once the donuts are gone. This is the best looking thread I have seen in a long time, I gained two pounds just viewing. thanks for making my day. Bob
04-15-2011, 05:33 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
How could you pass up the danish and the cupcakes and then there are the brownies and don't forget the squares, gosh I like turnovers and I think I will have some crumb cake before I go to bed once the donuts are gone. This is the best looking thread I have seen in a long time, I gained two pounds just viewing. thanks for making my day. Bob
Morning Bob--I'm more of a meat--potatoes---wine type of guy and rarely do I partake of sweets like these except maybe in the middle part of the night I may have a nibble with a cold glass of milk.--charliezap