Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Collingwood Brewery
Lens: M28mm and M50mm 
Posted By: tails, 04-15-2011, 12:10 AM

A friend and myself went to check out the old Collingwood Brewery today. It's been locked up tight now, with galvo iron over the windows on the ground and first floor. So we could only admire the building from the outside.

We did manage to scale a wall nearby and make it into another part of the brewery not attached to the main building or silos. Was surprised to find a trampoline in there. Urbex and similar photography is not really my field, but something I'm definitely keen to develop my eye in.

Views: 1,380
04-15-2011, 06:19 AM   #2
Aon
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice series, i like the the b&w shots the most.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
brewery, camera, collingwood, photo