Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
On Top of the World
Posted By: Jimbo, 04-17-2011, 08:24 AM

I promised Jer I would update some of my images with the new equipment. I have not has a chance to give it a good shake down and still use the K20 a lot. [love that camera] These were all shot with the D700. I still have a lot to learn on this equipment. Cheers and thank you for looking. JIMBO

Views: 778
04-17-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Wow, JIM, these look gorgeous to me! The last one is dramatic and exciting - that up-close-and-personal view of a mountain that I so enjoy.

It seems to me you're learning your new gear pretty darn well - I'm looking forward to more.

Jer
04-17-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Wow, JIM, these look gorgeous to me! The last one is dramatic and exciting - that up-close-and-personal view of a mountain that I so enjoy.

It seems to me you're learning your new gear pretty darn well - I'm looking forward to more.

Jer
Thanks Jer. It took me months to figure out 50% of what the K20 would do and it may take longer with the new camera. A few times I had to just put the camera down and enjoy the view. I wish I had more time here. Cheers JIMBO
04-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Jim, what beautiful country, would love to park my motorhome in a spot on #1 and stay for a month. thanks for the views. Bob

04-17-2011, 08:52 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Jim, what beautiful country, would love to park my motorhome in a spot on #1 and stay for a month. thanks for the views. Bob
I am lucky to live where I do and always fun to show it off a bit. There is so much more out there and believe me I will be looking!! Cheers and thank you for commenting. JIM