Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Photojournalism: VCU beats Kansas
Camera: Pentax K20D Photo Location: Richmond, VA ISO: 400 
Posted By: WillWeaverRVA, 04-24-2011, 04:55 PM

I figure I'm new here, I may as well show off some of what I've done. Obviously we're nearly a month removed from the NCAA tournament, but VCU is my alma mater and we're still excited down here after our run to the Final Four. Once we beat Kansas to get there, I rushed down to VCU to shoot as many photos as I could of the celebration.

Obviously I could have done better (particularly with the white balance), but I think these turned out pretty decently for (mostly) fast-paced shots.

The rest of this set is on my Flickr gallery. I had to resize these to get under the file size limit. :\

Attached Images

Views: 1,913

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, kansas, photo, vcu