Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The season is for giving, not taking!
Posted By: jsundin, 12-12-2006, 11:12 PM

On my way to lunch, I happened to see two men chasing a third out of the grocery store. I thought it may be something that required a call to the police. I happened to have my trusty K100D in the seat next to me. I pulled over and shot a few pictures. It turns out the two on top are security guards and the man on the bottom was trying to take some food without paying (quite a lot of food, actually - he had stacks of meat in his jacket that fell out).

Why are most crooks such slow runners? They caught him quickly.

Out came the handcuffs. And here comes the store manager.

Then, they helped him up and took him back to the store, to await a personal trip to the police station.

Views: 1,256
12-13-2006, 06:05 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
busted!
12-13-2006, 10:12 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Great 'capture' series. Looks like a few of our photogs are getting some interesting pictures of stainless steel bracklets on petty criminals. They didn't happen to leave any stray T bone steaks on the pavement did they? Just checking.
12-14-2006, 04:54 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Hmmm. If "tis da seezin 4 givin" why not someone give MOI a new 10D? Don't have to include the lenses either.

Good series, nice and sharp, colour is excellent. Could be a publishable series in The Retailer or The Merchandiser mags.

But hey, I don't see any food, anywhere.