Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Workplace Safe!
Lens: Bigma 50-500 Camera: K5 Photo Location: Texas ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/150s Aperture: F6.7 
Posted By: Rupert, 04-26-2011, 07:40 PM

You guys can safely view this at work or in Bob's case at home. For Squirrel Perverts the "raw" version is in my Flickr gallery.

She is a cutie!

She caught Otis' eye! He looks a little excited, even art ISO 4000!

I''ll just throw these in before the Squirrels eat them...

Best Regards!
Views: 2,036
04-26-2011, 07:47 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Rupert, my wife says that is much better and that I can view this type of images. Otis looks a little more than a little excited I would say. I took a photo of a real sweetie today that he might enjoy seeing.
04-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #3
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Original Poster
Well Bob, Otis says ....."let's see it!". You know Otis, he is as curious as a cat, and more mischievous.
Regards!
04-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Well Bob, Otis says ....."let's see it!". You know Otis, he is as curious as a cat, and more mischievous.
Regards!
Otis, meet Ardillón cola redonda, she is also known as the Round-tailed Ground Squirrel. She is so excited to meet you and is praying you like her also.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
04-26-2011, 09:27 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Damned you and your mind games!
First you get us with the NSFW titles and now you use reverse psychology on us!
Same on you, shame! shame!

Great shots btw.
04-26-2011, 09:58 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks John, sorry about the deception....Otis is the one to blame.

Bob, Otis is in love! Never has he seen anything like that...neither have I! Tell me more about this little Dolly. Is she "taken" or does Otis have a chance?

Regards!
04-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

These are very petite squirrels, they only weigh about 4 ounces at maturity and live underground where the temperatures are much cooler than the 110 degree heat often occurring during the summer. It was 92 degrees today, so she left her blouse at the house for her photo shoot. I am leaving the area on Saturday, but Dolly promises to send some 8x10 glossies later to Otis and wants nature to take its course as far future relationships. She is quite a flirt, so I think he has an excellent chance of dating.

04-27-2011, 08:12 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
These are very petite squirrels, they only weigh about 4 ounces at maturity and live underground where the temperatures are much cooler than the 110 degree heat often occurring during the summer. It was 92 degrees today, so she left her blouse at the house for her photo shoot. I am leaving the area on Saturday, but Dolly promises to send some 8x10 glossies later to Otis and wants nature to take its course as far future relationships. She is quite a flirt, so I think he has an excellent chance of dating.
Bob, those are the neatest! Otis is all excited!
A friend gave me this to pass on to Sylvia Squirrel for her girls over at "Sylvia's Place". Sylvia is searching the net to find Squirrel sizes, if you run across any let me know....
Regards!
Sun bathers | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
04-27-2011, 08:20 AM   #9

Pictures of squirrels are not allowed where I work. Naked women are fine but flowers are questionable. Not sure about the policy on ground squirrels though.
04-27-2011, 09:53 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sorry about that....I will see if I can find any naked a girls about town this afternoon, and if I do, you can count on me to post them for you!
Best Regards!

BTW- My hit counter over at Flickr says someone has been looking a lot at my naked Squirrel shots......that's sort of scary, isn't it? Some guy even left an anonymous message to stop putting Pasties on my Girly Squirrels.....that's real scary!
04-27-2011, 11:38 AM   #11
Pentaxian

Thank you for making this kind of picture acceptable.