Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
James Brown
Posted By: Igilligan, 11-02-2007, 04:29 PM

Ok, snapshot I know, but everytime I see this dracula, all I see is James Brown...

And it makes me smile...

Views: 1,843
11-02-2007, 05:29 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
HA It's the hair he he (the Bama would be proud )
11-03-2007, 12:41 PM   #3
Igilligan

Thanks Tom...
I put this up in the PTF on DPR and it did not get one response there... I dont get it.

Sometimes folks can post a photo of steaming pile of dog doo and If it is taken with the latest limited or a new zoom lens that everyone is interested in... The get oohhhss and aawwwwsss.

Ok that may be a stretch with the SPODD, but you know what I mean. Some one buys the latest and greatest lens... then they post a picture of their backyard tree and people cant stop telling them how sharp and beautiful the new lens is. Oh I am having a bad day... nevermind

This is of course just a snapshot...

Thanks for checking in on me. And for letting me vent
11-03-2007, 01:25 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
You must be having a bad day

I really like the snapshot... very well executed...

The sad thing about DPR is that things moves so fast through that one has no chance to follow everything... but I am glad you posted here too... I would have missed this cute shot if you did not.

Definitely some james brown over it

11-03-2007, 07:51 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Whether a snapshot or not I think the image is well worth posting. I find it captivating.

Stephen
11-04-2007, 10:08 AM   #6
Igilligan

Thanks for petting the fish...

Borno - Duplo - SCGushue aka Stephen

Thanks you all for the nice comments and for taking the time.

Sorry for the venting, but sometimes you just got to get out all the venom... and I certainly could not do it in the other forum without bringing out the boo birds...

I never did get a comment on that forum. I understand it moves fast and I actually did bump it myself, since I had posted it late that night my time.... it is definately a gear driven forum and I have learned a lot from it. So no real complaints... But it does amaze me what gets commented on.
My P&S fuji and sony forums over there are friendly slap happy places where your photos are welcome and praised to no end. At least until the new cameras are released and then we eat our own.... But we are never ignored. haha

Big fish little pond syndrome I guess...

Now instead of feeling like a small fish in a big pond... I just feel like a fish out of water...

Thanks for petting the fish...

-gus-