Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Hooks: Technicolor Scaffolding
Posted By: Mike Cash, 11-05-2007, 05:24 AM

Ahead of me in traffic was a truck carrying scaffolding to or from a construction site. He had hundreds of the platform sections loaded, with the hooks that go onto the poles protruding from the side. Normally they're all gray and I don't pay them any mind, but the multi-color nature of this caught my eye and I snapped a shot from afar. Since I had to work from an indistinct small crop of the photo, I decided I may as well have a little fun with the post-processing.

S-M-C Takumar 105/2.8
Views: 1,612
11-05-2007, 05:44 AM   #2
Inactive Account

I like it, very cool abstract feel to that shot. It would make one heck of a jigsaw puzzle......

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, hooks, photo, scaffolding