Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A New Experience
Lens: DA 70/2.4 Camera: K-5 Photo Location: My Clean Driveway 
Posted By: Sailor, 06-18-2011, 04:24 PM

Although I plan to show my 6-year-old granddaughter these pics, I've labelled them Not Work Safe - not (quite) because I'm being facetious, but I like living on the safe side and fear the wrath of the mods, especially Mike and Mel. Here is something I've never seen: a turtle Peeing. We (my wife) washed the driveway afterwards.

Jer

One look and me and . . . . . . .

Leaving the scene of the crime:

The footprints gave him (or her) away:

Views: 1,787
06-18-2011, 04:45 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Jer--I posted a tongue in cheek "not work safe" thread and the powers that be on this forum"no sense of humor" chastised me and gave me the third degree(almost).---charliezap
06-18-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
Hi Jer--I posted a tongue in cheek "not work safe" thread and the powers that be on this forum"no sense of humor" chastised me and gave me the third degree(almost).---charliezap
Hey Capn - actually, my commentary was not (quite) tongue-in-cheek. Before I retired, I worked for a gobal, multi-cultural company whose definition of "offensive" was (for understandable reasons) rather broad - so I played it safe here.

How did you like the artistic aspect of the photos?

Jer
06-18-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Hey Capn - actually, my commentary was not (quite) tongue-in-cheek. Before I retired, I worked for a gobal, multi-cultural company whose definition of "offensive" was (for understandable reasons) rather broad - so I played it safe here.

How did you like the artistic aspect of the photos?

Jer
Although you played it safe we'll see if those pesky moderators pick you up on it. and send you a PM.Here's the link to my thread that I got picked on for.After looking at the artistic aspect of your photos I was all drained.---capn zap
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/post-your-photos/127782-nature-mine-bigger-than-yours.html

06-18-2011, 05:39 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
ROTFLM@O. I like the last one best. I'm having a beer (why stop at one?) and I have a driveway but alas my pet turtle is'nt bigger so no kodak moments will be shared.
06-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guy Jer, you have just about everything. I have never been that lucky to spot a turtle doing his business, maybe someday. Bob
06-19-2011, 05:34 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
Although you played it safe we'll see if those pesky moderators pick you up on it. and send you a PM.Here's the link to my thread that I got picked on for.After looking at the artistic aspect of your photos I was all drained.---capn zap
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/post-your-photos/127782-nature-mine-bigger-than-yours.html
I'll let you know if I need you to bail me out, Capn.

Jer

QuoteOriginally posted by EyeSpy Quote
ROTFLM@O. I like the last one best. I'm having a beer (why stop at one?) and I have a driveway but alas my pet turtle is'nt bigger so no kodak moments will be shared.
I certainly laughed when it happened - a total visual non sequitur.

Jer

QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
Guy Jer, you have just about everything. I have never been that lucky to spot a turtle doing his business, maybe someday. Bob
Bob - I just know how to live.

Jer