Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Band from the Car Show
Lens: Tamron 28mm - 300mm Camera: Pentax K-X Photo Location: Thousand Oaks, CA ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/250s Aperture: F11 
Posted By: EdwardConde, 06-23-2011, 02:17 AM

This past Sunday I went to a car show to snap some shots of the classic cars on display. The band that was playing there were jamming... So I sat down for a bit to take a drink of my water and to listen the music. Here are 3 pics of the band...

BTW: I have a set of 28+ pics of the car show on my flickr page if you are interested in viewing the car photos.

Keyboard/Backup Singer & in the back is the Drummer

Bass Guitarist

Lead Singer/Guitarist

Thanks!
Views: 1,449

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
band, camera, car, photo, pics