Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Saugus Ma."Special Olympics Carnival"
Lens: 18-250 Pentax Camera: K20d Photo Location: Saugus High School 
Posted By: charliezap, 07-14-2011, 10:07 AM

[IMG][/IMG]
Last night was the start of the Special Olympics Benefit carnival here in Saugus Ma. at the high school.I got there to check it out after 7PM and it was raining a bit and the light was fading fast but I managed to take a few shots and enjoy a Sausage and Pepper sub. The first shot was one of my last shots as I was leaving.It is of the swing ride that is about 50ft high and it rotates while ascending and it was taken through the rain spotted windshield.Hopefully Saturday during the day I'll make a return visit.--charliezap

Attached Images

Views: 2,488
07-14-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Nice series, particularly abstract #1.
07-14-2011, 10:46 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Charlie, I like seeing the expressions on the faces, hope it doesn't rain today and ruin everything. Nice colors in the photos. Bob
07-14-2011, 11:00 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

love that 1st shot charlie.... looks like a great/fun venue for a great cause.... how was that sub??? nothin' like 'em..... dave m

07-14-2011, 11:14 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SpecialK Quote
Nice series, particularly abstract #1.
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
Charlie, I like seeing the expressions on the faces, hope it doesn't rain today and ruin everything. Nice colors in the photos. Bob
QuoteOriginally posted by dcmsox2004 Quote
love that 1st shot charlie.... looks like a great/fun venue for a great cause.... how was that sub??? nothin' like 'em..... dave m
Thanks for the comments guys.Here are a couple of more and of course the obligatory "filter " effect By the way.How do I get a small space between the pics when I upload them and insert some info between?I always wondered that.--charliezap
Attached Images

07-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Charlie, I am not sure how you do it. I upload directly from my computer and the photos are auto displayed. Possibly one at a time and then add narrative and then upload the next photo? Bob
07-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
A great group of shots of summer fun, Capn - well done. Although why are you tormenting me and Rupert with scenes of rain (we're weeping with envy).

Jer

07-14-2011, 05:12 PM   #8
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
A great group of shots of summer fun, Capn - well done. Although why are you tormenting me and Rupert with scenes of rain (we're weeping with envy).

Jer
I feel your pain Jer about the rain.I went back to the carny tonight and used nothing but my Pentax 100mm macro lens.At first blush it looks like I got some decent shots and I hope to have them posted sometimes tommorrow.--capn zap