Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

"Guess who loves the photographer?"
Posted By: charliezap, 07-14-2011, 06:53 PM

[IMG][/IMG]
I went back to the carnival and used nothing but my Pentax 100mm macro.When I looked at the captures I just had to get this one posted right away.Where's the respect.I should have the rest posted tommorrow.Meanwhile laugh or maybe shake your head at this one.--charliezap
Views: 2,930
07-17-2011, 09:20 AM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Francis Quote
Hey Charliezap, I wasn't implying anything such as that!!! Sorry if it seemed that way.
Hi Francis.That wasn't my thought at all.My friends at work know that I can be "creative" so to speak and they sometimes avoid me when I have the camera out.--charliezap

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo