Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Small crabs
Lens: DFA 100 WR Camera: K5 Photo Location: Puget Sound 
Posted By: OrenMc, 07-17-2011, 09:12 AM

Had a low tide yesterday that I just happend on. I was set to stay in for the day because of the clouds and rain but the sun decided to fool us and peek out for a time. I just caught the tide coming in so I did't have much time. Not sure what kind of crabs these are but they were both only about the size of a quarter. Hope you enjoy.

I had to turn a couple stones to find them.
Views: 1,143
07-17-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
At first look I thought that they were bigger but you said that they are quarter size and then I noticed the lens that you used which is great in my book.---charliezap
07-17-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
love that second crab blowin' bubbles at ya ! dave m

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, crabs, photo, tide, time