Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
e different exposure of the moon
Posted By: little laker, 11-23-2007, 05:56 PM

I wish that I would have noticed the big beautiful moon rising 5 minutes earlier, but I still like this series.
All taken with my S-M-C/Super Takumar 300mm F4. None of these pic's were cropped, proving that you don't need monster lenses for moonshots

I might try to edit this one a little. You can just see the outline of the mountain if you look closely.

Views: 996
11-24-2007, 10:16 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Sweet..

Nice shots Stu..

I was tempted to try to get some pics of the full moon last night (it was so bright) but I didn't because I didn't think my zoom would work.... plus it was dang cold.....

but now I have to try my luck as well!!!

Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Kim
11-24-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
You'll do fine whatever lens you use Kim,

My only tip is shoot in Manual, and you'll have to increase the shutter speed to bring out the details.

I'm really looking forward to seeing your pic's of it. Whenever you get the chance to take them
11-24-2007, 11:48 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Nice moon shots Stu - I took one a couple nights ago - it sure has been bright the last few days.