Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Curiosity? First shots with K-r.
Lens: Pentax 35-80mm f4-5.6 Camera: K-r Photo Location: Desert Breeze Park ISO: 200 
Posted By: Kade.Sirin, 07-31-2011, 05:08 AM

So, these are the first images I've shot with my new K-r. As the only lens I had was the 35-80mm f4-5.6, I used that. (I had a 50mm f1.4 & the 35mm f2.4 Macro coming in hte mail)

Now previously, I had been shooting with micro4/3 gear and Legacy/Vintage glass. Having an actual optical view-finder is a much different experience than using an EVF; pulls me back to when I was playing with my dad's T50.

Anyways, here's a couple photos of a friend who needed more photos for her portfolio. Funny moment on the third picture - I fell out of the tree as I was taking it.

Attached Images

Views: 1,235
07-31-2011, 07:15 AM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Beautiful model! I think the pictures were worth the tree fall.

I wonder if there is a way to take a shot like the first one (close-up on eyes), without having your own reflection on the eyes.