Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A mini-tour of Anglesey, North Wales
Posted By: simonkit, 11-24-2007, 07:05 AM

Great weather here in North Wales yesterday so had an early start & spent the day in Anglesey:

Simon

ISLAND HERITAGE

SUNRISE AT PENMON POINT

BEAUMARIS PIER

MENAI LIGHTHOUSE

LLANDDWYN BEACH
Views: 1,795
11-24-2007, 07:20 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Simon,

Nice work all the way around. Liked Penmon Point and Llanddwyn Beach especially.

Stephen
11-24-2007, 08:09 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Very nice set of pictures. I always wanted to try to get there. I like open sea areas like that. Someday
11-24-2007, 08:17 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by weatherwise2 Quote
Very nice set of pictures. I always wanted to try to get there. I like open sea areas like that. Someday
Anglesey is well worth a visit - it's one of the "hidden gems" of the UK, most people never consider it & consequently miss some of the best beaches/scenery in the UK. Most head for Cornwall/the South West & whilst it's a very nice area it doesn't have the diverse scenery of Anglesey or something else that's well worth having, a bit of occasional solitude - not often available these days in the UK !!

simon