Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Earmarked
Lens: Bigma 50-500 Camera: K5 Photo Location: Texas ISO: 3200 Shutter Speed: 1/150s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: Rupert, 08-03-2011, 07:31 AM

I was asking Otis why I often see Squirrels with little splits on their ears. He explained that he is a busy Squirrel, leading his Squirrel Army, preparing for war, building his new Squirrel Castle etc, and often other Squirrels need his advice or have a question for their much loved leader....and if he doesn't have time, he just "earmarks" them so he can get back with them later. Makes sense to me.....

This one must have asked twice?
[IMG] [/IMG]

Regards!
Views: 1,198
08-03-2011, 07:47 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
ahh the good old squirrels

btw rupert, when sharing from flickr select the down arrow next to the faceboox/twitter options. This will make a new tab, in there select a size, BB code and just copy/paste the text , if this is what you have done then no idea whats up with your link :P
08-03-2011, 08:40 AM   #3
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Usuqa Quote
ahh the good old squirrels

btw rupert, when sharing from flickr select the down arrow next to the faceboox/twitter options. This will make a new tab, in there select a size, BB code and just copy/paste the text , if this is what you have done then no idea whats up with your link :P

I think this is what I am doing? Is it not appearing right? I am no computer Guru, for sure!
Regards!
08-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #4
Veteran Member

More squirrels: Top five: Squirrel-y iReports through the years - CNN iReport Blog