Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Sunday outing
Posted By: mtnbearhug, 12-03-2007, 08:35 PM

On Sunday I took my son to the Botanical Gardens here in Boise. They really decorate up the place with lights.. it is pretty cool.. Some of these are not the best, but considering I didn't have my trypod, and missing dusk... some of them are not too bad... here are few...

They have a special area for sacwajea (sp) and they have a statue of her...

Then here is my little man.. all bundled up to stay warm while walking around the gardens..

Thanks for letting me share!!!!! Sorry so long.....

Happy Holidays!! Kim
Views: 1,145

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo, sunday

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My first outing with K-5 Harish Hegde Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 3 10-19-2010 09:34 PM
Nature DA 35 f/2.8 first outing. Ed n Georgia Post Your Photos! 8 04-21-2010 02:14 PM
Cityscape First Outing with the K-7 and 12-24/4 deadwolfbones Post Your Photos! 18 10-29-2009 09:34 PM
First outing with 50~200 Richard F Post Your Photos! 3 08-16-2008 09:26 AM
First outing with 18-250mm audiobomber Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 18 07-16-2008 06:08 PM