Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Last Camping trip of Summer
Lens: various Camera: Kx 
Posted By: tessfully, 09-17-2011, 08:15 AM

Our next canoe/camping trip is Sept. 24 - crisp fall and most likely full colours on the Northern Ontario landscape. We will definately need to bring a coat and down filled sleeping bags. The following pics were taken beginning of Sept. and as you can see fall is already in the air.

This is how Norman "walks" the dog when we go camping

Early evening shots

Tripper in the sunset under the pine

Loon in the Golden Sunset

Dinner

A very purple sunset with an almost fullmoon

Early morning... almost every mist picture I took did not turn out as it was too dark. These I salvaged.

Very early

a bit later

I can never decide which one to share when similar and both have something different I like

My other old guy guarding the ball

thanks for looking

Last edited by tessfully; 09-17-2011 at 08:29 AM.
Views: 1,154
09-17-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by tessfully Quote
I can never decide which one to share when similar and both have something different I like
So thanks for sharing both. Great set for many lovely captures and also conveying the feel of a camping trip -- love your "Dinner" shot. Also your pine and maple leaf closeups with great bokeh, and the purple sunset/moonrise and the glorious morning mist sunrise. Loon with a psychedelic background is fun and eye-searing to look at.
09-17-2011, 08:56 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Great shots Tess, I am jealous of your loon shot, and envious of your loca. Fall in the east with all the different colored leafs is so vivid compared to the praires I find. Again thanks for sharing.........Bas
09-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
All beautiful photos Tess, truly God's country up there and I can see why you love it so much. Looking forward to your fall trips. Bob