Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Man's Best Friends
Posted By: slick100d, 12-06-2007, 12:22 PM

It took me a while to get the stars aligned to get this shot. Usually when I get up to get my camera the dogs follow me and the shot is lost. I was trying to convey the quiet time after the kids have gone to bed when I have time to relax and read. I like the way it came out but it doesn’t seem quite right yet. I’m not sure why. Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Views: 2,043
12-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Very appealing picture. The only way that I could get that close to my dog with a camera would be to sedate him.
12-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #3
Forum Member

great pic. I don't see anything wrong about it.

(offtopic: interesting to read a bit of the original english version of wheel of time, so far I only read the German translation )
12-06-2007, 10:10 PM   #4

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks for the comments. I didn't mean that I thought there was something wrong with the picture, but some way to improve it a bit.

I had to have the camera next to the chair ready to go and all the kids junk picked up off the floor. I tried using my FA35 but it was a bit too narrow, so I ended up with my Sigma 17-70 at 31mm. I guess that proves I should have gotten the FA31 instead!

OT: I'm just half way through the first book of Wheel of Time. My nephew recommended them and I like it so far, but man there are a lot of books in the series (11, I think)!