Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Does Otis feed his sentries?
Lens: Sigma 70-300mm Camera: K-x Photo Location: backyard ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/500s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: photolady95, 09-25-2011, 02:01 PM

This poor fellow only has one acorn left held tightly in his little fist.

Views: 819
09-25-2011, 02:33 PM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Photolady, what a cute, I mean handsome, little guy! Otis feeds all his Army Squirrels very well, too well in fact....and I have the photos to prove it!

I can't see that "acorn' all that well in your shot, and hope it is not one of Otis' "Volunteer Squirrels" out delivering the Otis Guarantee on the K5. We recently got a shot of one out to a "Tony" over on the K5 Forum that was having some K5 difficulties and wanted to use his Otis Guarantee.......seems he had a talk with Otis and ended up with a new K5 and is now extremely happy and shooting away with no problems. At least that is what he says over there.....I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to use his Otis Guarantee, I know I wouldn't!

Fine shot, and I will have Otis take a look and make sure everything is in order out your way. No Squirrel in Otis' Army should ever be hungry.
Best Regards!

In Case of need....Otis' Volunteer Army Squirrel delivering the "Otis Guarantee".
[IMG] [/IMG]
09-25-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photolady.....Otis did some checking and that Squirrel is indeed on some sort of secret mission. He wouldn't say just what it was, but said you have no cause for concern...unless you are growing corn.
Anyhow, he is air dropping a box of MRE's to his Soldier Squirrel.......who will probably wish he didn't get them!
Regards!
09-25-2011, 09:23 PM   #4
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
I thought he might be on a mission of some sort, he surely was being secretive! And tell Otis thanks from me, on both concerns.