Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Banff Spings Hotel
Posted By: daacon, 09-26-2011, 04:59 PM

I just got home from 9 glorious days in the Canadian Rockies. Originally it was just going to be Jimbo and I. As our plans came together two more Pentax Forums friends from the land down under just happen to be in the neighborhood. So Grant and Anne, Jim and I travelled through Canmore, Banff, Yoho, Jasper and BC. It was a reunion of some old friends whom first met in the 2009 Utah Trip that Grant had initiated (some here may remember that).

We had the gambit of weather , snow, rain, overcast and more than our share of glorious unseasonably warm days (it was 29 C one day). It was some good friends sharing a passion in one of the most beautiful areas of Canada. I can't express how much fun it was.

So now it is time to review , delete and process the keepers. I have only looked at a few , but there is one from the second day that I really like. This is the Banff Spring Hotel. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited by daacon; 09-26-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Views: 1,626
09-27-2011, 01:21 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It has a bit of Harry Potter feel to it... Magical place!

09-27-2011, 05:45 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Fries Quote
It has a bit of Harry Potter feel to it... Magical place!
Thanks Remco - Indeed I can see that.