Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Streams and Shooters
Lens: Various Camera: K5 Photo Location: Banff, Canada 
Posted By: daacon, 09-27-2011, 06:40 PM

Aside from the Mountians here are some Canadian Rocky Streams and some National and International shooters ...

Let's start with the streams ..

Let's slow it down a bit ...

And now some shooters ...

The BC man , the legend , Jim (Jimbo) - like a good boy scout always prepared ....

The Thunder from Down Under .... Grant and Anne

Grant getting down for the 'shot'

Views: 1,129
09-27-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wonderful series Dave, so much beauty up there. From this thread and the others, it looks like all of you had to work a bit to get your photos. Keep them coming, my wife and I are enjoying all of your photographs. Bob
09-27-2011, 07:06 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Mountains, woods, waterfalls, friends, and photography... Anything missing? I think I'm jealous--but thank you for showing us that immense natural beauty.
09-28-2011, 05:37 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
Wonderful series Dave, so much beauty up there. From this thread and the others, it looks like all of you had to work a bit to get your photos. Keep them coming, my wife and I are enjoying all of your photographs. Bob
Thanks Bob it would be a little different from the Country you are seeing. Glad you and your wife are enjoying it. Indeed some of the shots required more effort to get the spot than others - but it was all worth while.

QuoteOriginally posted by causey Quote
Mountains, woods, waterfalls, friends, and photography... Anything missing? I think I'm jealous--but thank you for showing us that immense natural beauty.
Thanks causey - yes there was also Beer, Rum and some wine along with some decent food along the way.

09-28-2011, 06:36 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Dave, you were pushing that K5 to the limites on those photo's of me. Too funny. The food and drink was greast be the scenry and friendship made the trip. This was the only day we seen rain. The rest of the week the skies opened up and we got some of the best weather of the year. Every other photo outing will seem empty when comparing to this trip! JIM
09-28-2011, 08:46 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Thanks causey - yes there was also Beer, Rum and some wine along with some decent food along the way.
Oh, God, it must have felt like Heaven! Which doesn't help with me jealousy