Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Rising sun of the North
Lens: FA 43mm f/1.9 Ltd Camera: Pentax K20d Photo Location: Andenes,Norway ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/45s Aperture: F2.4 
Posted By: Larsenio, 10-02-2011, 11:27 AM

Hi Pentaxians

On my way to work a few days ago, I had to stop the car and try to capture the beauty of the sunrise here in Andenes.
The mountains in the background are from parts of the second largest island in Norway, Senja.
I used my gorillapod around the railings to achieve a sharp image, and down to around f/2.5 in M, then tried a few shots with the magnificent 43mm Ltd mounted on my K20d.
The colours are not touched in PP, only contrasts/exposure/light in general + sharpness of course.

It was THAT beautiful this morning...

Senja II | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Cheers!
Views: 603
10-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Beautiful skies and water well spotted
10-02-2011, 01:56 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Beautiful sunset that you captured and the water reflection is wonderful. I use the 43 in most of my sunset shots anymore and a lot of landscape shots, it is a great lens for sure and thanks for sharing with us. Bob