Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

k100d photo newb shows his stuff to the world...lol
Posted By: INcreative, 12-19-2006, 03:21 PM

hey guys,

Im new to this site and quite new to the digital world but creativity has been my thing for awhile so i think im doing ok...

heres some pics of before my k100d which i took with a p&s camera i borrowed from my sister ... i just want to show these cause i love my car and im glad how they turned out even though i used such a crappy camera......and then some with my k100d which i had some fun taking....

enjoy and let me know what you think including pointers.

heres the ones with the p&s camera... i know i know this isnt a car forum but its pretty much the only thing i used to take photos with untill i got a better camera.

Now here are what i got with my new k100d... i love this camera... no car pics due to the weather but i don't need the car anyways,... there's plenty around to take pictures of..

check out the geese at the bottom of this

i know ... this one is blurry.... but im still trying to get the hang of the close up shots.

this is the best shot ive ever gotten of my dog Niko. Hes such an energetic dog thats its hard to get photos of him in good positions... i got really lucky with this one... i love this picture.

Last edited by INcreative; 12-19-2006 at 03:28 PM.
Views: 3,962
12-20-2006, 02:38 PM   #16

So is that the correct price conversion into US dollars? 199CDN to 160USD?

12-20-2006, 02:43 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Flaco Quote
How good of a store is this pntrs.com/t/TUJGRktHSkJHRkpISUVCRkpOSkVN?url=henrys.com? What's the conversion price on this lens? Would 199 be 160 US dollars? It's only 13 bucks to ship to the US
If you go to Henry's Camera Canada Photo - Video - Digital Camera's you can 'shop in US dollars' and get a price that way. I don't know what their prices are like in US funds but I've dealt with them, both in person and on-line and have never had a problems at all.

EDIT: Just checked quickly and found the 50-200mm pentax listed for $173.91 in US funds.

2nd edit: I didn't type the link that way either....I typed it out as "www.pntrs.com/t/TUJGRktHSkJHRkpISUVCRkpOSkVN?url=henrys.com". Ineresting!

Last edited by Andrew Faires; 12-20-2006 at 04:04 PM.
12-20-2006, 11:12 PM   #18
Forum Member

Original Poster
if you guys have trouble find out what a price may be in a different currency just go to www.xe.com... its a great confersion page... i use it for alot of my ebay shopping so i know how much i'll be spending...