Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
"Technology"
Lens: F 50mm 1.7 Camera: K200D ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F3.5 
Posted By: Don From The Radio, 10-05-2011, 05:55 PM

I didn't really think it would be worth putting this one in the critique section since I didn't really do much with it besides make it B&W and crop, but I thought I'd share it anyway. It's the last of the "descriptive words" assignment for the photography class I'm taking. Hopefully everyone here gets the irony.

Views: 768
10-05-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I like the shot, well done! mmm..... maybe a strap attached to the camera may have increased the irony a little.

cheers
CC
10-06-2011, 01:31 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Cee Cee Quote
I like the shot, well done! mmm..... maybe a strap attached to the camera may have increased the irony a little.

cheers
CC
I thought about using one of my gaudy old straps but didn't know that would be too much going on.
10-06-2011, 05:13 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

fine composition... i'm such a fan of how slr's used to look... wish my k-5 looked like this... inimitable styling.... also, built like a tank... dave m

10-06-2011, 06:48 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Don From The Radio Quote
I thought about using one of my gaudy old straps but didn't know that would be too much going on.
its just that a strap may have made the camera look like it was in use, rather than just being placed there for the shot. (nice camera by the way)
10-07-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Nicely done. Good composition. The DOF blurring of the words "Digital Photography" leads the eye right into the joke.
Kind of a nice separation there too. Blurry Modern mag/ sharp old school camera....