Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A few more from Banff Natl. Park
Lens: 16-45 and 18-135 Camera: K 5 Photo Location: Alberta, Canada 
Posted By: Heinrich Lohmann, 10-07-2011, 11:58 AM

click on images to enlarge
Bow Valley

Peyto Lake

Comments are always welcome and appreciated
A few more from Banff Natl. Park are here:In Banff National Park Photo Gallery by Heinrich Lohmann at pbase.com
Views: 843
10-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice series Heinrich.I really like the depth of the 2nd shot.BTW--You mentioned in my latest thread about using in camera filters.My latest contest is all about doing that very thing.Check it out and enter a shot. Here is the link that tells all about the contest.---charliezap
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/16039...ore-after.html
10-07-2011, 12:59 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Another beautiful series Henrich. Peyto Lake was stormed in when we were by. Looks like you got a beautiful day. Great shot of Rundle too. JIM
10-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Nice Heinrich , I really like the first two and is that your sherpa in the last one ? What a lucky man.

10-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
Nice series Heinrich.I really like the depth of the 2nd shot.BTW--You mentioned in my latest thread about using in camera filters.My latest contest is all about doing that very thing.Check it out and enter a shot. Here is the link that tells all about the contest.---charliezap
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/16039...ore-after.html
Charlie, thank you and I will get the instruction manual out, research this and enter something.

QuoteOriginally posted by Jimbo Quote
Another beautiful series Henrich. Peyto Lake was stormed in when we were by. Looks like you got a beautiful day. Great shot of Rundle too. JIM
Thank you Jim, on Peyto Lake we got lucky, the lower parking lot was full so we drove up to the bus parking and walked DOWM to the lake.

QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Nice Heinrich , I really like the first two and is that your sherpa in the last one ? What a lucky man.
Thanks Dave and yes, she's been my sherpa now for over 55 years. Only thing is that she won't shoot Pentax, loves her G11
10-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #6
Veteran Member

These are just beautiful. I can't get enough of the Peyto Lake photo.

Larry
10-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by larryinlc Quote
These are just beautiful. I can't get enough of the Peyto Lake photo.

Larry
Thank you Larry, It is a magical place and I can't get enough of it either.

Take care,