Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
4 Likes  
Lake Louise
Posted By: Jimbo, 10-07-2011, 08:27 PM

Light was moving quickly making it a challenge to lock it in. Another icon of the Rockies. JIM

Views: 1,811
10-09-2011, 06:26 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Incredible! I say I wish I could visit these places, and I do. But if I did, I would stand there snapping away, getting serviceable photos but nothing like this. You are brilliant, you see what I don't. This is masterful!

10-09-2011, 06:27 AM   #17
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
very beautiful!I would never stop watching at it!
10-09-2011, 06:30 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This is the most beautiful shot I have ever seen of Lake Louise. You are an extraordinary photographer.
10-09-2011, 06:36 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Incredible! I say I wish I could visit these places, and I do. But if I did, I would stand there snapping away, getting serviceable photos but nothing like this. You are brilliant, you see what I don't. This is masterful!
Thank you for taking the time to comment. This was a tricky shot as I had to climb over a fence, which just about put me in the water, only to find out I could have walked behind the building to get there. We got a laugh after seeing that. JIM

QuoteQuote:
very beautiful!I would never stop watching at it!
Thank you. JIM

QuoteQuote:
This is the most beautiful shot I have ever seen of Lake Louise. You are an extraordinary photographer.
Thank you Tess. So much to learn but loving the process. Cheers JIM