Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Inspired by Bob Harris
Lens: DA 18-55 II Camera: kx Photo Location: Torrey, Ut ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F11 
Posted By: jkwhawk, 10-11-2011, 09:51 PM

A couple of weeks ago, Bob Harris inspired me with his photos of the red rock areas around Moab, Ut. I decided it was time to get off my retired backside and go off on a similar adventure. So we hitched up, left Montana on Monday and arrived in the Capitol Reef area Tuesday afternoon. This shot was taken about 50' from our camp site just after we arrived. Thank you Bob Harris!!!

Last edited by jkwhawk; 01-19-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Views: 799
10-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Glad I could help with your newest adventure, beautiful photo and what a campsite. Now that you have the travel bug again, make sure and share it with us through your photography and narratives. Don't let the tires rot on that 5th wheeler, wear them out. Bob
10-12-2011, 06:49 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
The sun makes beautiful colors in this shot.