Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The clouds parted for the moment.
Lens: Pentax 18-250 Camera: k5 Photo Location: Lawrence academy--Groton Ma ISO: 1600 Shutter Speed: 1/500s Aperture: F9.5 
Posted By: charliezap, 10-21-2011, 06:46 PM

[IMG][/IMG]
I went to my grandson Ryan's football game last Saturday.It was rainy and windy for most of the game but the sun peeked through for a moment and everything was calm and surreal for a while before the rain picked up again.---charliezap
Views: 900
10-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #2

That looks great. So vibrant.
10-21-2011, 07:15 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
great shot of the field and hill, did you add extra saturation using an in-camera filter or did it look that bright? Inquiring minds want to know. The team seems to be sporting the NE Patriots colors, quite a coincidence, huh.
10-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #4
Pentaxian

I love the shot Charlie, reminds me of the old days, when someone could run into me full tilt and I'd just get up and walk back to the huddle. These days, it would hurt for weeks in 50 different places. Good to see there are still young people out there running around, just for the love of the game.

10-22-2011, 06:26 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mojoe_24 Quote
That looks great. So vibrant.
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
great shot of the field and hill, did you add extra saturation using an in-camera filter or did it look that bright? Inquiring minds want to know. The team seems to be sporting the NE Patriots colors, quite a coincidence, huh.
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
I love the shot Charlie, reminds me of the old days, when someone could run into me full tilt and I'd just get up and walk back to the huddle. These days, it would hurt for weeks in 50 different places. Good to see there are still young people out there running around, just for the love of the game.
Thanks guys. To answer Bob's question here is the before and after.All I did was tweak the brightness and contrast levels.--charliezap
Attached Images

10-22-2011, 07:20 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

thanks Charlie, that little bit of light really changed the complexion of the grass area. Very beautiful capture. Bob
10-22-2011, 01:06 PM   #7
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
thanks Charlie, that little bit of light really changed the complexion of the grass area. Very beautiful capture. Bob
I'm a little disappointed Bob that the foliage in this neck of the woods isn't supposed to be that great this year because of above normal temps and an abundance of rain.Maybe the k5 can make it look better than it actually is.--charliezap